Check with the Holy Spirit before you make any decision.
If that same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwell in you, He shall quicken your mortal body. Acknowledge God by asking him(that live inside of your spirit) what to do. We don’t want no head knowledge. We want God to direct our path.
We want to bring the will of God to earth in Jesus Name.
Matthew 18:18 Verily I say unto you, whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. That’s awesome and very important that we continually remain under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
We want to stay in fellowship.
Matthew 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Matthew 9:62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God. When we go after souls we want to go where Jesus is going to come.
Luke 10:1 After these things the Lord appointed seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither He Himself would come.
2. Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labors are few labourers into his harvest. 3. Go your ways, behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.
4. Carry neither, purse, nor scrip, nor shoes: and salute no man by the way.
5. And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, peace be to this house.
6. And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest up on it: if not, it shall turn to you again.
7. And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give, for the labourer is worthy of his hire, Go not from house to house.
8. And into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you:
9. And heal the sickest that are therein, and say unto them, the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you. 10. But into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you not, go your ways out into the streets of the same, and say, 11. Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.
12. But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable in that day for sodom, than for that city.
13. Woe unto thee, chorazin! Woe unto thee, Bethsaida! For if the mighty works had been done in Tyre and Sidon which have been done in you, they had a great while ago repented, sitting in sackcloth and ashes.
14. But it shall be more tolerable for tyre and sidon at the judgment, than for you.
15. And thou, capernaum, which are exalted to heaven, shall be thrust down to hell.
16. He that heareth you HEARETH me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; he that despiseth me despiseth Him that sent me.
17. And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. When you go out 2 by 2, let one talk and the other pray very low in Jesus Name.
18. And He said unto them, I beheld satan as lightning fall from heaven.
19. Behold I give you power to tread on serpent and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
20. Notwithstanding In this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject to you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.
21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seem good in thy sight.
22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal Him.
Apostle Charles L. Willis is the founder and Sr. Pastor of Christ in Us the Hope of Glory Church, along with his wife and Co-Pastor Prophetess Renee Willis. They have a dynamic ministry which involves total deliverance, healing, and salvation.